2023 By M&R Blanco

Story

This wine was created with the intent of it being a delicious, easy drinking white wine. The name Blanco, is exactly that, a white wine. Sourced from vineyards in the Barossa and Clare, the fruit from this wine was selected to create a full bodied, clean wine. 40% Pinot Blanc, 10% Pinot Gris were fermented together and 50% Riesling blended post ferment. Left on lees for 8-9 months allows the wine to develop the lovely mid palate weight.

$25

Tasting NOtes

Perfect for any occasion, this wine is for the drinker who just wants a glass of wine. Pretty aromatics of Pear and florals. The palate is full and clean with a creamy mid weight that continues to linger. Hints of spice to complete the package. Enjoy with or without food!

Sign up to our Newsletter

may the 4th be with you